Instagram and my camera roll.
1. I went to see 5SOS at Wembley and had the best time even though I was melting. Genuine quote from the evening "It's so warm in here I think my boobs have grown..." "They've expanded in the heat!"
2. Myself, Lauren, Jordan and a few others went to my favourite club in London, Shake at the Electric Ballroom because who doesn't love a cheese filled night out?
3. Made some friends with some Dinasours on my way home at Waterloo.
4. Bought a really nice dress to wear to Louise Live and feel all summery... it rained.
5. Had my first ever driving lesson that morning and felt quite proud I hadn't killed anybody, almost had a pigeon based incident however. Why does going 13mph feel like its about 70?
6. Had a right laugh at Louise Live, I'm not one for Youtube meetups. I've never felt comfortable about the concept so this was such a nice experience, super chilled and this lady sure has a comedic streak.
So that's everything, I've been vlogging again this month so make sure you head over to the youtubes and subscribe so you can see what I got up to in June very soon! xx