PLLpretty little liarstv
What I Thought Of Season 6, Episode 13 of Pretty Little LiarsThursday, 28 January 2016
As always with these posts they DO CONTAIN SPOILERS. If you don't want to know what happened watch it, then come back to discuss.
Back for another week, back for more PLL stress.
Here's what I thought:
- Sarah really needs to leave. Surely she heard them discussing deleting the tape?
- Lucas is back?! Someone's done well for themselves.
- Don't talk about Haleb it hurts.
- Oh Spencer's been asked to lie? WHAT'S NEW?
- Melissa's still bitter about Wren then.
- Ezra find your chill.
- Nothing more awkward than being declined a drink.
- THIS JUST GOT INTERESTING
- Mumma Fields :(
- Aria's shirt is jazzy, I like it. The world needs more jazzy shirts.
- Awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward
- In fairness, Caleb is lovely
- Is this the start of dark Ezra?
- Good point, where is Ali?
- HONESTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH EMILY?
- Okay she's not dying, we can relax. You carry on donating your eggs.
- I feel tense.
- I really don't understand Hannah's outfit... is that a dressing gown?
- Ezra Fitz, had snapped.
- OH GOD IT'S HAPPENING
- I hate the writers for this. Stop making Spencer and Caleb a thing.
- I can't watch I feel betrayed.
- CREEPY TEXTS. HERE WE GO AGAIN.
I need next week's episode now. Did you watch? Do you think this is A or a new stalker?