LifeIt's only taken me a year and a half ( a slow one at that) to realise I've never done a 'facts about me' type thing, probably because I find talking about myself quite difficult and I'm not too fond of doing it! Any one else get like that? Even at school or work I really struggle with it, but anyway too add a bit more personality to this blog here are some useless about me!
Behind The Blog: Get To KnowSaturday, 4 October 2014
- I'm 19 and I have two older sisters.
- I live with my parents in a crappy town in Berkshire which I don't really love because I've moved from London and it's just different and I am a city girl at heart.
- I have a Jack Russell called Lacey and she is the cutest thing and is probably fussed way too much.
- My friends are the best, everyone says that about their friends but mine really are. None of us really live all that close to each other yet we see each other most of the time.
- I change my hair a lot, especially recently thanks to falling in love with Bleach London.
- I'm a winter baby which makes it difficult to do anything on my birthday because "its too cold"
- I LOVE HOBNOBS and everyone at work takes the mick.
- I will cry at anything. A sad film, a happy film, my friends doing something that makes me proud, a baby, a puppy, ANYTHING. I'M JUST AN EMOTIONAL PERSON.
- I want to write more, maybe for a magazine or something one day. I'd also like to dabble in TV/Radio/Films/Short Films but behind the camera.
- I have a tendency to go on whim trips around the country because why not?
So there's ten things I could think of.
Hope you're all well and having lovely weekends!